Together we can affect positive change.
The North Texas Commission provides the forum for top decision makers, key visionaries and community influencers to strategize positive change in our region. From economic-impacting projects to long-term master planning to strengthening the next generation of leaders, the North Texas Commission enables you to be a part of our region’s leadership.
Benefits of Membership
What is the North Texas Commission?
- We are the only organization that brings together businesses, cities and higher-education institutions in the North Texas region.
- Our board of directors and executive committee are among North Texas’ top leaders, including CEOs, mayors, city managers and university leaders.
- We are the only public-private organization committed to marketing the region as a whole.
- More than 200 members, with nearly an even split between public and private sector
- 40-plus years of unifying North Texas to address regional problems and issues
- Membership-based 501(c)6 nonprofit
- Our work has included some of the most dynamic enterprises in North Texas, including DFW International Airport, the Superconducting Super Collider and Super Bowl XLV.
What does NTC do?
The NTC builds a better future for the people of North Texas.
- Leadership North Texas: A graduate-level leadership course that provides the tools and support needed to become a regional leader.
- Environmental: Advocate consensus on regulatory and legislative policy positions related to federal Clean Air Act compliance, and lobby to promote measures to further North Texas’ water management strategies.
- NTX Magazine: A profile of the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
- Regional Facts & Figures: The North Texas Commission delivers useful economic indicators, facts about business climate and insight into the quality of life in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
- Logistics: Develop strategies to market North Texas as a key logistics center of the Americas.
- Lead or support major projects: Super Bowl XLV, DFW International Airport, 2014 NCAA Final Four bid.
- TNT Topic: North Texas: A Webinar series of industry experts providing insight on challenges and assets of our region.
Why is NTC’s work so important?
- As the fourth largest metro area in the nation with more than 7 million people, North Texas is among the fastest growing regions in the country.
- North Texas is home to 22 Fortune 500 companies.
- To keep up, we need smart policies and active leadership.
- We work to ensure North Texas is the Region of Choice.